LADIES Lifting for strength and
- Resistance exercises have been shown to maintain and increase muscle mass and strength in Females.
- Combat the age related reduction in muscle mass and bone density with evidence based weight-bearing exercise.
- Studies show significant change in muscle mass and bone mineral content with >2-per/week weight bearing training sessions for 12 months
DIAMOND STRENGTH CLUB
Exercise management and prevention program for
Osteoporosis / Osteopenia, sarcopenia and falls risk.
- Females at menopause lose an average of 2% bone mineral density per year.
- Osteoporotic fractures are associated with substantial morbidity and mortality.
who is it for
Women over 50
what do we offer
- Initial consultation to determine correct path.
- Small group female only lifting program run by passionate exercise physiologists.
- One on one sessions for clients at need.
- Reassessment every 12 weeks to determine the effectiveness of the program.
The Cube Allied health , located at The Cube Gym, Unit E 134 Old Pittwater Rd Brookvale 2100
Group sessions: Monday + Wednesday + Friday: 9:30 – 10:30am
One on one sessions: via appointment
Cost: Initial consultation: $130
Group session: $55 / session
One on one sessions: $120
All appointments are with an Accredited Exercise Physiologist and are claimable through your private
health fund. We have a HICAPS machine on site for instant rebates.
Lower Limb and acl rehab program
What is the class?
We have developed a programme using the latest rehab guidelines following knee reconstruction creating an evidence based rehabilitation series for the lower limb.
From detailed review of the current research in ACL rehabilitation we have developed a safe and progressive series of exercises to get you back to your best following traumatic injury.
The class bridges the gap between acute injury management and return to full sport!
Who is it for?
This class can be suitable for anyone recovering from a lower limb injury affecting the hip, knee or ankle and looking to return to a high level of sport and/or activity.
**Before inclusion into the class you will be required be fully assessed with your physiotherapist and pass a number of criteria to ensure your suitability.**
$50 The Cube Gym members
NB: Cost of the classes is payable in advance to secure your place. A non-refundable 24hr notice cancellation policy for all classes and appointments applies. Following your attendance to the class you will receive an invoice with the code to be able to claim any available health fund rebate (depending on you level of cover through your health insurance policy).